When living at home alone security is very important, warmth and comfort are the main factors to consider.
However, if you do not make adequate security arrangements to ensure the safety of your home, comfort is unnecessary.
These security systems are not as expensive as you think. There are times when safety products are reserved for celebrities and practitioners. However, with the advent of technology, even ordinary people can protect their homes at affordable prices.
Impressive Gadgets That Improve Home Security
So here are the top applications for a reliable home safety.
1. Tepoinn outdoor smart security light
These lamps are one of the best safety devices currently developed. This is a beautiful outdoor fireplace, mounted on a wall near the entrance.
The appearance is good and modern, no one can think that there is a safety camera along with a trained unarmed guard.
This device is connected to your smartphone. It allows you to watch activities outside the door, record videos and talk to people outside the door.
It is also equipped with a cover and a motion detector, which lets the phone know when someone is at the door.
2. Kiwikset Kevo Smart Lock
Believe it or not, your door lock can be easily opened. Yes, of course, you can add hooks, chains and master locks behind the door.
Kiwikset’s smart lock is a traditional lock that installs the latest technology. It offers three main functions.
- Security Code: You can simply enter home if you have the code. You use a password instead of a key to lock and unlock your path. This is the “touch to open” function of Kiwikset. You can also use the Kevo app to send code called eKey to your family and friends. When you are not around, family, friends, and other important people can come into your home. The electronic key can be deleted at any time. Just send the electronic keys you completely trust. Use the security code for the better security.
- Lock report: The device will keep track of the electronic keys you have been assigned and how often they have been used. You can track the date, date and time of check-in and check-out. It will also let you know when someone entered your home with the specified code. You only need to call and show if the chosen person has entered your home and not others.
- Open from your phone: Tired of ringing the doorbell every few minutes? Well, with smart locks, you can open the door directly on the sofa. Ideal for parties and family.
There are other functions, such as checking your lock status, enable Bluetooth to lock and unlock, etc.
3. Heimvision storage camera
Heimvision is a flexible storage camera that is higher than a traditional camera. It enhances security even if you have security armed guard.
It has many functions, such as 32 GB video storage, cloud video storage, voice recognition, motion detection, 2 channel audio, digital zoom, etc.
Even at night, it can provide high definition video as well as a clear crystal clear view. Not only that, Heimvision also allows us to record videos over time.
This product is highly flexible and can be easily installed anywhere in the room; from wall to ceiling.
Its wireless service allows you to connect to the Internet with your data. This allows you to use your mobile phone to monitor your home.